There are different ways to make a keto chocolate cake. In this article, you are just going to learn how to make a very quick and high-quality keto chocolate cake whether you are a simple housewife or a busy business owner. You can also make use of this keto chocolate cake in terms of dessert.
You can rest assured that it is going to be free from carbohydrates, and this is what all the keto recipes, ideas, and keto diet pills are aimed at.
Living a ketogenic life never means you are always yearning for sweet, which is a far off dream for you. The keto chocolate cake that you are going to make will satisfy your cravings for sweets, but at the same time, you are not going to increase your blood sugar lever nor are you going to raise your cholesterol at all.
When talking about the taste, it is going to be delicious even more. The best part is that you can make this cake in a simple mug. From the start of preparation to the end of this keto chocolate outcome, the recipe is going to keep you on the go for just an hour, which is not a big deal.
Which flour should you use to make keto chocolate cakes?
You can usually make keto cake using any carb-free flour but the almond flour is the best of all. The almond flour has the following qualities.
1. The taste of the cake is as delicious as the taste of a carb-based non-keto cake.
2. The cake made of this flour is not going to waste much more time of yours.
3. Almonds are free from carbohydrates and they also have a lot of health benefits
4. Compared to other keto flours, the almond flour gives you real cake texture.
The ingredients you need to make the keto chocolate cake
- Baking powder ½ tsp
- Vanilla’s extract ¼ tsp
- Eggs 2 small
- Erythritol 1 ½ tablespoons
- Butter (salted) 2 tablespoons
- Almond flour 2 tablespoons
- Cocoa powder (unsweetened) 2 tablespoons
Instructions to make a keto chocolate cake
- Choose a suitable, clean & beautiful mug and put your butter inside it.
- Let the butter melt well.
- Once the butter has melted, you need to add erythritol and mix it well in order to make sure that the sweetener is going to be distributed equally in all the parts of your upcoming keto chocolate cake.
- Now is the time to mix cocoa powder in the butter.
- Subsequently, you need to add almond flour, vanilla, baking powder, and coconut flour.
- Without an egg, no bakery item is complete, so do not forget to add an egg as well. Remember to beat it well before adding it to the mixture.
- Store all that mixture in the oven, and then finally, take it out. But before you take it out, you are not supposed to forget to whip the cream in a suitable utensil.
The above-recommended keto chocolate cake can take the lead in taste and energy over carb chocolate cake. Conversely, carb-based chocolate cake does its best to damage your health by storing harmful carbohydrates into your body. If you are a diabetic patient, you can, in addition, make use of keto diet pills as well.